Wrongful Death and Fatal Accident Legal Help in Ontario
Helping Accident Victims Throughout Ontario for 30 Years
If you have lost a family member in a fatal accident or because of someone's negligence, you need experienced legal advocacy. It is important that you obtain legal help from lawyers who are skilled in obtaining full compensation and who are committed to providing the understanding and caring support needed during such a difficult time.
Pace Law Firm has successfully helped numerous families through the wrongful death legal process following the loss of a loved one, having obtained compensation and benefits for:
- Funeral and grief counselling expenses
- Loss of income or financial support
- Loss of services
- Loss of care and companionship
The legal team at Pace Law Firm can provide legal help in cases ranging from the loss of a family's primary breadwinner to the loss of a child. We have handled wrongful death cases following:
- Car, truck, pedestrian and motorcycle accidents
- ATV accidents
- Dangerous property and dangerous product accidents
For more information regarding our firm and your rights following fatal accidents, contact our offices.
If you or someone you love has been injured, or has been denied their rightful benefits contact one of our legal experts at Pace Law Firm for experienced legal help.
We offer a free initial consultation and you don’t pay until your case is settled or won.
For your convenience we offer:
- Free initial consultations
- No cost until the case is settled or won
- Fluency in 32 languages
- Availability for hospital and home visits
- Availability for evening and weekend appointments
- Accessibility via public transportation
- Five offices for clients' convenience