Public Transit Accident Lawyer
In Ontario, accidents involving publicly owned transportation vehicles are complex. Accidents involving public transportation are surprisingly common; we have assisted many clients after transit accidents in Ontario involving:
- Bus accidents
- Train accidents
- Boat, ferry, taxi accidents
- Accidents involving other for-hire transportation vehicles
We offer free initial consultations, and there is no cost to you until the case is settled or won.
The legal team at Pace Law Firm can handle your case effectively and efficiently while protecting your rights. In addition to managing communication, negotiations and, when necessary, litigation with and against applicable insurance companies, we can:
- pursue Accident Benefits under the Motor Vehicle Act
- handle disputes with the Toronto Transit Commission (TTC)
- handle disputes with the Municipal Transit Authority (MTA)
- handle TTC bus accident, TTC subway accident, streetcar accident and GO train accident claims
Injured On A Bus or Streetcar?
Often, clients who have been injured in public transportation accidents have no insurance of their own. We will work to obtain compensation from the transit authority's insurer; or in cases involving snow, fog, ice, or road repairs, we will work to establish liability and hold accountable those responsible for the accident.
If you were in an accident with a vehicle owned by the MTA or the TTC, we can handle your claim whether the organization in question is self-insured or works with an insurance company. For more information regarding our firm, TTC and public transit accident law and your rights, contact our offices.
If you or someone you love has been injured, or has been denied their rightful benefits contact one of our legal experts at Pace Law Firm for experienced legal help.
We offer a free initial consultation and you don’t pay until your case is settled or won.
For your convenience we offer:
- Free initial consultations
- No cost until the case is settled or won
- Fluency in 32 languages
- Availability for hospital and home visits
- Availability for evening and weekend appointments
- Accessibility via public transportation
- Five offices for clients' convenience