Injured In A Pedestrian Accident?
Pedestrian accidents are a serious problem. From 2000 to 2009, more than 22,000 pedestrian accidents were reported in the city of Toronto alone. Since pedestrians have no physical protection from an automobile, a collision can easily cause serious injuries or death.
Pedestrian accidents can include being struck by a vehicle while walking on the street or sidewalk, a crosswalk accident, and hit-and-run accidents. If you have been injured in a pedestrian accident, you are entitled to receive accident benefits, including compensation for:
Experienced Pedestrian Accident Lawyers
Pace Law Firm can provide the experienced legal help you need following pedestrian accidents. We have the resources needed to provide effective representation and to litigate cases when required.
- We have built an experienced legal team that has handled hundreds of cases
- Our legal team includes lawyers, medical experts and former insurance adjusters, giving us valuable insight into insurers' and opposing parties' strategies
We have also handled numerous cases for pedestrians hit by bicycles, and wrongful death cases stemming from fatal accidents.
If you or someone you love has been injured, or has been denied their rightful benefits, contact our legal experts now.
We offer a free initial consultation and you don’t pay until your case is settled or won.
For your convenience we offer:
- Free initial consultations
- No cost until the case is settled or won
- Fluency in 32 languages
- Availability for hospital and home visits
- Availability for evening and weekend appointments
- Accessibility via public transportation
- We serve locations across Ontario.