Filing Insurance Claims
Recovering personal injury damages after a car accident, truck accident or any other type of motor vehicle accident can be complicated. Any misstep or improperly completed document can cause your claim to be denied.
With over 30 years of experience, the insurance claims lawyers at Pace Law Firm understand the complexities involved in the Ontario insurance claims process. We are here to help file initial claims or pursue appeals when claims are denied.
No-Fault Insurance and Accident Statutory Accident Benefits
If you have been hurt in a motorcycle accident, car accident, bicycle accident, or have been injured by any of the above as a pedestrian accident, contact us to pursue your benefits entitlement under no-fault insurance. Be sure to watch this no-fault insurance video for an explanation of no-fault insurance, as well.
- No-fault insurance: In no-fault insurance claims, your own insurance company provides coverage for your injuries, medical rehabilitation, lost wages and other losses.
- Statutory accident benefits: New rules, as of September 2010, restrict statutory accident benefits. Speak with an experienced lawyer at Pace Law Firm to ensure you receive all the benefits to which you are entitled.
Our legal team has the experience and knowledge you need to file any accident claim. If you have questions regarding insurance claims, contact Pace Law Firm for experienced legal help
Contact an Accident Lawyer at Our Firm
If you or someone you love has been injured, or has been denied their rightful benefits contact one of our legal experts at Pace Law Firm for experienced legal help.
We offer a free initial consultation and you don’t pay until your case is settled or won.
For your convenience we offer:
- Free initial consultations
- No cost until the case is settled or won
- Fluency in 32 languages
- Availability for hospital and home visits
- Availability for evening and weekend appointments
- Accessibility via public transportation
- Five offices for clients' convenience