Chronic Pain Injury
Legal Help for Chronic Pain Injury Victims in Ontario
Chronic pain injuries, such as injuries to soft tissues, can be difficult to detect by X-ray or MRI. This makes them hard to diagnose and treat, but also quite hard to litigate.
Our chronic pain lawyers will work with your medical care providers and expert medical witnesses to document your chronic pain and present a persuasive case to both insurers and jurors. We will work diligently on your behalf to help secure the compensation needed to improve the quality of life for you and your family.
If you or someone you love has been injured, or has been denied their rightful benefits, contact one of our legal experts at Pace Law Firm for experienced legal help.
We offer a free initial consultation and you don’t pay until your case is settled or won. Call 1-877-236-3060.
For your convenience we offer:
- Free initial consultations
- No cost until the case is settled or won
- Fluency in 32 languages
- Availability for hospital and home visits
- Availability for evening and weekend appointments
- Accessibility via public transportation
- Five offices for clients' convenience